Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Progress

I have decided I am a big whiny baby sometimes, okay most of the time. I have decided that I am going to enjoy school and not freaky out about the whole need an A thing to get into nursing. I mean I have been losing sleep over it. It will be what it will be. And in doing so it freed me up to just enjoy the process a little more and stop trying to make it happen.

I miss hang out at the park with friends. Cold weather go away. Please. I need sunny and warmth. Need shorts, okay capris I am getting a little to old for shorts. Unless they are of course travel shorts. (thanks Kim Hill for that piece of fashion advice.)

Looking forward to the 25th b-day party. Yeah talent show. Last year was out first show and it was way fun.

Off to church. Yeah.

Later.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I don't think I can ever do "regular" shorts ever, ever again. Spiderveins.

Countdown mode.
nine days

Anonymous said...

I miss warm weather.
I want to get out of this house with my babies but it's too cold.

Heather, you whine as much as you want. Lord knows I do!