Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve.

I love Christmas. We are going to the Christmas Eve service tonight for the first time since we have been here. We are usually out of town. It has been so nice to be home and just hang out with my boys. Darrin has been off and that is so nice. I just want to say thanks to my mom for buying the nerf guns really, really enjoy being shot at while unaware. And love the shot in the bum when I am trying to get away from being shot. And that Darrin has enjoyed the guns as much as the children. Again thanks mom.

Went to Walmart yesterday with Ginger really what were we thinking. But it was not so bad because we did not want to rush home so time was ours to kill. And the wait in line helped with that. People are so fun at Christmas and their joy shows on their faces when at the Walmart. Joy and peace rained down. I had many beautiful Christmas moments at the Walmart. Happy. Also for the first time in my life ate a banana while in the store I got a little light head and had to sit on the floor and eat the banana people looked at me a little funny but my blood sugar was a little low and I needed the banana. Don't judge me to harshly.

So my mother-in-law is coming up on Christmas day, I am cooking, Just saying. Then she will take the kids with her for a few days then they are going to spend a few days with my mom. Alone at last with my man. Fun times. Need some ideas of something fun to do in the big city while they are gone. Any suggestions?

Well Merry Christmas to all and to all a wondrous New Year.

3 comments:

Missy said...

Lots of S**...thats my suggestion ;)

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS ME FRIEND!

Amber said...

well....the vulcan's kinda nice too...if you really wanna go out. but I think missy probably has the right idea...

Paige M said...

Wow, Missy actually wrote that! That's pretty funny!

This whole post cracked me up. I need to hear the Wal-Mart story in person...banana eatin' and all!