Monday, December 15, 2008

Lately.....

I finished my class today and I really want to check to see if my grade is in but that would be crazy I just finished like and hour or so ago. But very glad to check that class off my list and move on to the next one. I have learned to trust my self and keep going and that I am pretty smart and I hope I can make sure my kids know how smart they are so they can pursue college a little younger then I did. But I do know that this is the best time for me to do this and I am ever so grateful and I think appreciate it so much now.

So do you every feel like you are not growing and then all of the sudden you feel like you are growing and you wonder if it shows. But since I am growing I don't really need to know if it shows or not because I feel it. I am happy and I hope more patient. Also less anger and maybe a little more understanding of others. I never saw myself as judgemental but I really was on the inside and the more I see my own sin the less I look at others because I understand the struggle we all have. I am just so grateful that Jesus did what He did it is so wonderful.

Things I am looking forward to now that I have 3 weeks off.

1. Knitting when ever I want to.

2.Not studying (although my teacher told me what our first 2 chapters are for my next class but I will not read them until the week before I go back.)

3.Baking all my favorite Christmas foods.

4. Relaxing.

5. Reading a book (sorry I don't have time for Twilight) just for fun.

6. Seeing my family.

7.Christmas Eve at church (what day is that on? that is what I thought when I saw the church sign because they always put the date. I get a little confused sometimes).

8. Being with my boys for 3 weeks and not having to get up and get ready. See # 4.

9. Being with my husband who will be off a lot because he said he would.

10. The kids going to my Mom's for a few days after Christmas. See # 9 Fun times.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the last two numbers on your list, it made me giggle. I know for me when I started developing more relationships with the women in our church, I changed a lot. I don't know if that is part of your growth, but I bet it has a lot to do with it.

Missy said...

Don't wanna know about #9