Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Blogging about facebook?

So facebook is fun and I haven't blogged in a while because I like facebook. So it rained last night the creek at the park was really full. Missy I had a super, fabulous time last night. To fun. I am so glad you did it, good times. I really need to study and am ready to not have that hovering thought, at least not for 3 weeks until spring semester starts. Thanks for putting up with me talking about it I can fixate a little bit. I try not to but it is a little consuming. Anyway I can't wait until next week and baking and doing crafty Christmas things with the kids. To much fun. And Christmas with the family and Advent at church. I think I need an Advent class because I really think that I don't fully get it. I have never had Advent. Anyway maybe somebody has a book that explains it and how it started. I like purple so it is really pretty. I really like the Elf movie I need to watch again. I love all the Elf flair. I in fact love flair it captures a thought really well. Once again blogging about facebook sorry. I need some sunshine I don't like it when it is so dark and blah outside. I am glad that it is not quiet so cold. Feeling a little crazy I just read over what I wrote. I guess I will leave it and not try to make it pretty and eloquent not that I could. Tah Tah for now.

1 comment:

Missy said...

You crack me up! Seriously!

I'm glad you came to my party. I thought it was fun too.

Maybe we can get the kids together during Christmas break.