Thursday, June 11, 2009

Not since April?

Wow, I haven't blogged since April. Facebook is just so much quicker. But I felt like blogging so here goes.

My oldest baby, Zachary, got baptized Sunday, joined the church and had his first communion. Awesomeness. So what goes through your mind when your precious baby gives his heart to Jesus. For me I was humbled, really and truly more than I can ever remember being humbled. God the creator of the universe choose me and then choose my son. Then the next thought was that He sent His Son to die so that my son could have eternal life. It brings tears to my eyes every time I think about it. It makes me feel joy that other than at Zach's birth I haven't felt. Because now I know that Zach has eternal life and that His savior choose him. There are really no words that can truly describe this wonderful moment. I am humbled by it.

So that was a bit heavy and rightly so. Now on to summer plans. School for me of course. Microbiology, which I love saying that to people. They groan when I say it like it is some form of torture. I really like the class, so far this teacher is the best right off the bat. She is nice and friendly helpful you know like a teacher. Crazy I know.

The kids are home and I think he have found our groove of being together all the time. It is fun not having to get up and get to school. But it really gets me going and I like that. I have been a little lazy but I know that summer will be over before I know it.

Talked to my bestest friend Angie today. I miss her but am so glad we make the effort to keep in touch. I love facebook for that reason. But a nice long girl chat is nice too. We may get to go down to the beach for a weekend and hang out. I am so excited. I hope we get to.

Well toddles for now, hopefully it want be this long in between blogs next time.

2 comments:

Paige M said...

Sunday was wonderful! Glad I had on my waterproof mascara! Great post!

Anonymous said...

i cried with you reading about zach. makes my heart flutter a bit. cool beans.