Thursday, June 25, 2009

Fast

How does a week go so fast? How does time just whiz by. My baby will be 7 in August. Wowness time is so amazing. And sometimes I want it to speed up but most of the time I want it to slow and let me catch my breath. Like with my school, I have been plugging away for almost 2 years now. It feels like forever and the it feels like I just started. I am so lucky to get to pursue this dream that I have had since I has 18. Now I am ever closer to achieving it. We have been in Moodyville almost 2 and 1/2 years and it seems like we have been here forever. I miss Wednesday nights at church. Time can speed up now I am ready for them to start back up again. But I am always glad for the break when they end for a while. So it is good to get to miss them. I pray for Ginger that time will fly and support raising will be over. I pray for time to stop so my friend will not leave me. I pray that I can remember to be thankful for the time that God gives us here on this earth so that we can be overjoyed when we get eternal time in heaven.

No comments: