Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Should be doing other things.

I really should be doing other things. Like laundry I would be further along if I had realized the dry was empty and did not need to be fluffed 3 times. Anyway Eric woke up this morning throwing up on my bedroom floor. Nice. I then start screaming at him to run to the bathroom because he just stands there telling me he needs to throw up while throwing up. Lovely. Usually he is good about going to the bathroom but he later told me he thought he was dreaming and he was at the beach? Really. I guess he had to much "fun" at spring break with his phrat brothers.Crazy. So got all that cleaned up and tried to sleep a little more. Wonderful. I do love being a mom. Actually it is nice having him home today. He feels fine now and is watching tv.

Last week was my spring break. I had a long list of things I needed/wanted to do. I decide to relax instead. I am glad I did but I am now making a mental list of things I am going to do and the end of the quarter. I really want to paint my kitchen. The builders used flat and you can't wash it. Smart. So I am going to do that for sure. I also want to go to the beach sometime this summer I love the beach. The husband (he loves when I call him that) doesn't really like the beach. Sad. But he will go with me and the kids have not been in a really long time. I need a cheap but clean place to stay. Does anybody know of some place? Anyway maybe will go maybe not. Hoping.

So the dry just stopped and it had laundry in it this time. Going.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

spring always makes me feel like i have to have something to do always. i think if i don't i feel lazy. but it's good to relax and feel lazy some too.