Saturday, October 25, 2008

River living

Greetings from the river. The boys and I came down to see Mom and visit this weekend. They got out of school at noon on Friday and are out of school Monday so it worked out to be a good weekend to come. The boys and my step-dad, Riley, are out on a hike their favorite part about coming here. And the fact that my Mom always fries something. Today it is pork chops and let me say she fries up a mean pork chop. Also on the menu Au Gratin potatoes and lima beans. I love my Mama's cooking. Also I love I don't have to cook. It is so wonderful. This morning slept till 7:30 then ate and watched tv then the boys left for their hike and I layed back down. Kinda rested but not really sleep but laying there was wonderful.

So the agenda for today.
1. Eat fried pork chops.
2. I am thinking a nap after that pork chops make me sleepy.
3. Watch Alabama play Tennessee Roll Tide!!
4. Stay up late and watch tv.
5. Sleep some more.
6. Oh and eat cake my mom also made a cake. I will fit that in between naps and bedtime. Oh if only I knew when, my schedule is so full.
7. Miss Darrin. He had to stay home and work.
8. I think I will go I need a snack.

2 comments:

Missy said...

You are cracking me up AND making me crave pork chops!
Hope you fit that dessert in some where :)

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you all are having fun. Brandon wants to see you again, Miss Heather. He talks about you non-stop. I think you have become my son's first girlfriend. It's funny to me how bashful and taken he is with you.

Just thought you'd want to know.